IT’S FALL TIME
Here at Black Rifle Coffee we don’t discriminate based on coffee preferences, milk choices, vegan not vegan. You do you. So, if you secretly love a good pumpkin spice latte when the weather starts to get cold and the leaves start to change, there is no judgement here.
Let’s just make sure you are enjoying the best of the best. Our Black Pumpkin Spice latte will make it socially acceptable to drink a PSL aka pumpkin spice latte and kick those lame starbucks drinks out the window!
Black Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 shots of espresso (my all time favorite here, single cup version here)
- 8 oz of your favorite milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground all spice
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- whip cream to top!
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice (pre-made from the store)
- pull your espresso shots, or single cup of espresso
- steam your milk of choice or heat on the stove until it starts to slowly simmer (small bubbles forming)
- when your coffee is finished brewing or shots are finished being pulled, place your shots into your cup, place your spice mixture into your cup with the shots as well as your vanilla and maple syrup
- next, pour your milk into the cup and stir for a few minutes until its well combined
- garnish with a dollop of whip cream or drink without and enjoy!