Booze and Brews?
Like we had before, we mixed our delicious coffee with some yummy bailey’s to make a Black Rifle Coffee version of an Irish Coffee (seen here). But, we really took it to the next level with this recipe! Thanks to our good friends at Willie’s Distillery, we were able to secure a bottle of our favorite coffee liqueur and mix it with our best Black Rifle Beans!
First thing you need to know! Coffee & liqueur are a perfect match! This recipe is so easy to make a perfect fall recipe to have post dinner by the fire!
- 2 oz of Willie’s Distillery Coffee Liqueur
- 8 oz warm BRCC coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon of maple syrup
- brew a nice cup or pot of Black Rifle Coffee
- measure out your coffee liqueur and maple syrup
- pour into your mug with your coffee and stir until combined
- drink and enjoy!