Father’s Day Coffee Rub
Who doesn’t love a good smokey rub on your steak or burger? Summer is approaching and with our summer drinks we have started to curate here at Black Rifle Coffee we figured we needed to give a shout out to the grill masters out there!
We have decided to curate a rub for all our “pot heads” out there! Grab that shirt here and post on instagram you in the shirt with your steak rub!
Let’s get started because to be honest, I know we just want to start grilling so we can eat!
Father’s Day Coffee Rub Recipe
Let’s get grilling! If there is anything you need to make this, just click the links included and you are one step closer to this delicious recipe!
Coffee Rub Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of finely ground AK espresso powder (buy here)
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar (get some here)
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder (buy some here)
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder (buy here)
- 2 tablespoon of kosher salt (get some here)
- 2 tablespoons of ground black pepper (buy here)
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger (click here)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika (buy here)
- drizzle of olive oil (this is a good olive oil)
- steaks or meat of your choice
- heat up your grill or bbq
- in a bowl mix together all of your spices
- grind your coffee to a fine espresso grind (if you have a grinder use the 1 setting)
- stir all your spices and your espresso together
- drizzle your steaks with olive oil and rub a generous amount of Coffee Rub onto your steak
- grill to your preference
- eat and enjoy!
Eat & Share?
Are you proud of your grilling creations? You should be! Take a picture and tag us on instagram! You might end up on our user generated content page and see your creations on the web! @blackriflecoffee