whip. mocha. whip.
What is the best part of a mocha…? Clearly the whip cream! So what if we infused our whip cream with espresso to make our mocha even richer in flavor? Let’s do it!
WHY do we infuse?
I guess we could choose regular whip cream for our mocha, but why not add a twist to our mocha with infusing our whip cream with espresso flavor!?
All you really need to do this is a thin strainer, espresso, heavy cream and some vanilla extract! Shall we start?!
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground espresso
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- in a small saucepan heat up your heavy cream on low heat and add your espresso grounds to the heavy cream
- continue to stir the heavy cream for 3 minutes while you infuse the cream with the espresso
- remove the heavy cream from the heat and strain through your strainer to remove the espresso grounds
- set the pan aside to cool for 20 minutes
- when your cream is cool, pour into a bowl and add in your sugar and your vanilla extract
- whip the cream for 3-4 minutes until soft peaks form
- dollop on top of your mocha (recipe here) and enjoy!
Black Rifle Coffee Company. You probably know them for the skits they regularly produce to market their products, which, depending on who you ask are either laugh out loud funny…