sweet & spicy with a pop of espresso!
Okay, so we all love a good holiday drink now and again right?! Let’s make a delicious homemade gingerbread latte that tastes like you have an espresso bar right in your kitchen!
Gingerbread: sweet, spicy, strong and creamy!
let’s make one!
- 2 shots of espresso (here)
- 2 tablespoons of gingerbread syrup (here)
- 10 oz of steamed milk
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon (here)
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg (here)
- 1 splash of vanilla extract (here)
- pull your AK-47 espresso shots and pour your milk into a steaming pitcher
- steam your milk until it is warm and smooth
- in a mug, pour your espresso shots and mix with your 2 tablespoons of gingerbread syrup
- next, pour your steamed milk into the mug
- sprinkle in your spices and vanilla extract and stir
- drink and enjoy!
check out our other blog recipes!