sweet & spicy with a pop of espresso!
Okay, so we all love a good holiday drink now and again right?! Let’s make a delicious homemade gingerbread latte that tastes like you have an espresso bar right in your kitchen!
Gingerbread: sweet, spicy, strong and creamy!
let’s make one!
- 2 shots of espresso (here)
- 2 tablespoons of gingerbread syrup (here)
- 10 oz of steamed milk
- 1 pinch of ground cinnamon (here)
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg (here)
- 1 splash of vanilla extract (here)
- pull your AK-47 espresso shots and pour your milk into a steaming pitcher
- steam your milk until it is warm and smooth
- in a mug, pour your espresso shots and mix with your 2 tablespoons of gingerbread syrup
- next, pour your steamed milk into the mug
- sprinkle in your spices and vanilla extract and stir
- drink and enjoy!
check out our other blog recipes!
Drink Video – Mayan Mocha
Black Rifle Coffee – Hangover Cure!
Evan Hafer’s Take On The Controversy Surrounding Black Rifle Coffee Co.
Black Rifle Coffee Company. You probably know them for the skits they regularly produce to market their products, which, depending on who you ask are either laugh out loud funny…Read More