coffee & liquor come the holidays goes hand in hand
After a full holiday season full of food, family drinks and bet your bottom dollar… COFFEE as well! We have one more delicious recipe to cap off the year for you!
Were going to break this drink into fourths here for some ease!
Let’s start mixing!
- 1-2 shots of espresso (buy this one)
- 1 oz of coffee liqueur
- 2 oz of vodka (this kind is smooth!)
- 2 oz of gingerbread syrup
- 3 oz of soda water
Steps: Disclaimer this is the easiest drink you will ever make
- grab yourself a glass (if you need to order some old fashioned glasses, grab here)
- fill your glass with ice
- pull your espresso shots
- put you shots, liqueur, vodka and syrup into a shaker
- shake intensely for 2 minutes
- pour into a glass & top with soda water
Black Rifle Coffee Company. You probably know them for the skits they regularly produce to market their products, which, depending on who you ask are either laugh out loud funny…