spicy & rich in flavor!
do you want to know the secret?
Ordinary hot cocoa is delicious! But, Mexican hot chocolate brings hot cocoa to a new level! Do you want to know the secret? Cinnamon.
The secret is CINNAMON!
let’s get started!
- 2 tablespoons of combat cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 12 oz of steamed milk (use this steamer)
- whip cream (use our homemade recipe here)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- in your mug, mix your dry combat cocoa with your water into a syrup
- next, steam your milk and pour into your mug
- stir your steamed milk with your chocolate syrup mixture and add in your ground cinnamon
- top with whip cream, drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with more cinnamon
- eat and enjoy!
Black Rifle Coffee Company. You probably know them for the skits they regularly produce to market their products, which, depending on who you ask are either laugh out loud funny…