No Fail Specialty Coffee Drinks
Let’s be honest here. We aren’t all baristas who can pour the perfect latte art. But, the recipes I have curated for you below will have you second guessing your ability in the coffee world!
Why not curate delicious drinks at home? Let’s start brewing up goodness!
When its hot outside I grab an iced coffee for my afternoon pick me-up! I love when my iced coffee has a sweet kick to it and this bee sting satisfies that craving!
Here is what you need to have to get started:
Bee Sting Recipe
Let’s start brewing!
- 2 shots of espresso
- 3 oz of half & half or your dairy alternative
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 handful of ice
- pull your shots of AK espresso or single serve AK
- pour into your mug of ice
- top with half & half or dairy free creamer
- drizzle with honey
Black Rifle & Bailey’s Brew with Cold Brew Ice Cubes
Guys! I mean who doesn’t like a good Irish coffee? Well guys, we are making a modified Irish coffee because at Black Rifle we don’t want to hide the flavor of our coffee behind a sugary cast! We want the liquor to shine through with our delicious coffee roasts!
There are a few ways you can make this delicious brew; iced or hot! Either way we like to use espresso shots for our Bailey’s Black Rifle Brew! Trust us when we say its the best way to drink it!
Okay now that you are all salivating…. let’s freakin’ brew!
Black Rifle & Bailey’s Brew with Cold Brew Ice Cubes Recipe
Let’s make this in sections!
Cold Brew Ice Cubes:
- brew some delicious cold brew (or use coffee from the day)
- pour into your ice cube trays
- freeze overnight for best results but a few hours will work too!
Black Rifle & Bailey’s Brew:
- 1 1/2 oz of Bailey’s Irish Cream (purchase at your local liquor store)
- 2 shots of espresso (grab some BRCC AK here, single Keurig servings here)
- 3 AK47 cold brew ice cubes
- make sure you have your ice cubes frozen enough to chill your drink
- put your cubes in a cup or mug of choice (you can buy some rad ones here)
- pull your AK espresso shots and pour over the ice
- measure out 1 1/2 oz of Bailey’s Irish Cream and pour over your espresso & ice cubes
- drink responsibly and enjoy your class or American/Irish Freedom!
So let’s review!
We have a delicious sweet but strong bee sting! A great afternoon pick me-up for those hot summer afternoons!
And secondly a delicious Black Rifle & Bailey’s Brew with cubes! This drink packs a punch! You’ll get the punch from the AK espresso blend and you’ll get that sweet finish from the Bailey’s.
Let us know which one you guys try and tag us in your instagram pics! @blackriflecoffee