say that five times fast!
Fancy drinks aren’t just the funky fusions you see on instagram or hear people ordering at Starbucks around the holidays! These recipes are easy, delicious and can be made with all of our coffee’s as the base! Wake up this winter and enjoy a peppermint mocha in the comfort of your home by the fire!
Peppermint Combat Cocoa Mocha
- 2 tablespoons of combat cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- peppermint drink syrup (buy here, here, here)
- 4 oz of steamed or warmed milk
- 2 shots of your espresso (here)
- 8-12 oz of your favorite coffee (here)
- first thing, grab your mug and pump 1-2 pumps of peppermint syrup into your mug
- pull your shots of espresso or brew your coffee
- put your coffee into your mug on top of the syrup
- in a separate bowl, mix together your cocoa and milk until it forms a chocolate sauce
- drizzle your chocolate sauce into your mug and then add your milk
- stir and enjoy your homemade mocha!
are you a frequent reader?
check out our other BRCC blog posts and comment away!