What’s an affogato?
An affogato is a creamy Italian dessert with ice cream and espresso shots. Here at BRCC we don’t do anything half way, so that is why we decided to boost our afoot with some delicious creamy Kahlua. Kahlua is a coffee flavored liqueur that pairs perfectly with the chocolate notes in coffee.
Let’s make an affogato
- 2 shots of espresso (or 4 oz of cold brew concentrate)
- 2-4 scoops of your favorite ice cream
- 1 shot of kahlua
- scoop your ice cream into a bowl or glass
- pull your shots and pour over the ice cream
- pour your shot or more if you prefer over your ice cream
- eat and enjoy responsibly!